Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 26, 2003

The home stretch is upon us: the third trimester is officially underway. Today is the 26th and our due date is exactly three months from now. One of the online pregnancy calendars I was reading through described my feelings pretty well, as a mix between feeling like I've been pregnant for a really long time now, and a bit of anxiety knowing that the event of the birth isn't too much further away.

My new favorite TLC show "Clean Sweep" has me very inspired to put some of their organzational suggestions into practice. When Jim and I moved in nearly 5 years ago, we expanded to fill our house. Having to clean out one room entirely for our new bundle of joy has made us realize that we simply do not have the space to store items that we no longer need.

No comments: