Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 05, 2003

Looks like the weekend will likely not be as productive as I might have hoped. The materials for me to install a new floor in the nursery have not arrived, so it looks like I'm not going to be able to work on it, and the rest of the room is dependent on the floor being complete. Oh well, I'm still recovering from adding all of the stars to the ceiling, and I am free to go watch the Steeler game Sunday...

I'll be adding a link to the webpage I am building to allow everyone to get a look at the nursery as I work on it. That should be up this weekend, be sure to check it out, I think its coming along quite well. We are going with a stars and planets theme complete with (600) glow-in-the-dark stars and planets on the ceiling...

No comments: