Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Baby Shower

Today I was at Kate's house for Ping's baby shower, and I hadn't been there in what seemed like, and probably was, years. I was speaking to mom on the way down and she even said, "ooh, party at Kate's - you're going to eat well!" And we did! And it was so much fun to celebrate with my hockey buds and share in the joy and excitement of first time mommies. I forgot my camera, but hopefully Ro will soon share her pics from the day - especially Natali's home-made mobile with hockey action figures!

While I was out, Spencer played with Aunt Ronnee and was accident-free! Yeah! And later in the afternoon Spencer and I had a blast playing around in the pool for the first time this year and capped off with a picnic dinner at his new little table outside. On our way to bath in the evening, Spencer glanced at the pool through the window and said "we had lots of fun!"

No comments: