Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

...ten, eleven, twelve...

Last night Spencer and I spent the evening together and he was quite a pill. He alternated between happy and frustrated all evening. Saying 'no' and then 'yes' and then 'no' again. When changing him into PJ's, I decided to check him temperature to make sure nothing else was wrong. After initial giggles sticking a thermometer in his tush, I told him to count to ten while we waited for the beep. He reached ten, still no beep, and to my complete disbelief - so he kept on counting! "Eleven, twelve, thirteen, nineteen!" I had no idea he knew what came next! He was so proud, and I was so proud too!

It made me think back to a counting post that made me laugh out loud from one of my favorite bloggers.

No comments: