Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 24, 2006

Blogging from Hyderabad

I am getting ready to leave Hyderabad, and it has certainly been my favorite city so far. It is just as crazy and busy as Delhi and Kolkata, but far cleaner. Seven of us flew together here on Wednesday, and six departed on Thursday for Chennai. I remained behind in Hyderabad to continue working. But this was a good thing because a) I *finally* had a day without flying to get out and see some sights (we work evenings here, but have been flying each day so far) and b) I was really excited to spend extra time with this partner focusing on improving HP eSupport (chat & email.) It was very special of the partners to include us in presenting awards to outstanding agents during their reward and recognition ceremony. Today, one of the managers from the partner guided me all around the city. We toured Golkanda Fort, saw the Charminar in the middle of the old city, viewed the giant statue of Buddha on Hussain Sagar Lake, drove around upscale neighborhood of Banjara Hills, checked out Hitech City where many companies are setting up shop, and made sure I didn't get ripped buy buying pearls (which Hyderabad is famous for.)

My pictures from India
are finally uploaded and captioned.

No comments: