Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Zube 2006

Although a family outing did not materialize today (Jim was stuck in an accouting review at Rice) Spencer and I headed out to Zube Park to ride the trains for the first public run day of the season. Sadly, we were not able to get through the afternoon without Spencer going to timeout (after throwing playground mulch for the third time after being asked not to) but overall it was a pretty great afternoon. But I still wish we had more consistency in our days. Breakfast was simply awful this morning - Spencer didn't eat a single bite of pancakes or strawberries, which he loves. And he melted down at bathtime too. I guess we're making progress over where we were last month, but I miss that agreeable little guy who was my buddy last summer.

No comments: