Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 12, 2006

i hate salespeople

and yesterday I had to be one of them. Although I was pleased to have the opportunity to set up at table at Babies R Us and share information about the Baby Signs Program, I really hate trying to foist stuff on strangers. As Jim noted, it's pretty close to bottom of the barrel cold calling (well, maybe warm since they are already in a baby store) and even though most every one was indeed interested and glad I had stopped to talk with them, I still don't like the whole deal very much. Hopefully this generated enough interest to encourage folks to sign up for workshops for more information, but most likely it ws just one more of the required seven touches before they come knocking.

HUGE thanks to Lori and Michelle and Jennifer who helped me so much this week!

No comments: