Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Last night's mid-summer classic was quite a show. Jim and I were talking over the weekend how cool it would be to get a chance to attend the All Star game when it is hosted in Houston next summer. Then we backed up and realized, "holy cow - we'll have a six month old kid by then!" Life will certainly be different!

I'm a bit tired this morning as I woke up three times during the night (12:25, 4:30, 6:50) to go to the bathroom. I read on a fetal development chart a week or two ago that the baby has now started making urine, so I get to pee for the both of us - grrrreat. I really can't complain too much, because compared to other pregnancy stories I've heard, I'm doing pretty awesome. Knock on wood - not feeling ill (prenatal vitamins made me feel awful, but once I figured out to take them right before bedtime life improved drastically) not too tired, and generally unaffected except for getting a pooch in the belly! Sometimes I wish I "felt" more pregnant, but then I quickly remember that most of those feelings are negative ones, so I'm quite content with how things are progressing so far.

No comments: