Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I had planned for some adult interaction today (a.k.a. ability to have a conversation during daylight hours, and someone besides me could hold the baby when he just needs to be held) but that didn't work out. Tomorrow I will venture out for lunch with Stephanie & Diana - my first trip out alone with Spencer. Of course I did reserve the right to change the plans to sandwiches here at the house if that becomes necessary! If all goes according to plan, this will be his third restaurant trip. Last night we met Kim and Heath and Chloe out for dinner. Unfortunately, Spencer didn't do as awesomely as he did over the weekend. He got hungry and started crying right as our food came. So Jim and I had to take turns eating and feeding. Now it's time for Spencer's evening cluster feeding - oh joy.

No comments: