Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 28, 2004

Again I spoke (blogged) too soon. All seemed fine yesterday, but in the evening Spencer threw up again. (Wardrobe change for Spencer & me this time.) Only one instance of vomit, then off to sleep for the night. Jim and I had to call it a night early too. Apparently Spencer may have passed whatever nastiness he had along to us, and we are both sick as dogs. I skipped the 10pm pump so I could get in bed early for some extra sleep, but I paid dearly for that decision when my body woke me up at 12:45. Even after some relief, there was no real sleep for either of us last night. Between Jim's stomach and my throat, things haven't shaped up very well so far today.

Side note about Spencer's visit to the pediatrician yesterday: he weighed in at 19 pounds and 15 ounces! Ack! If hadn't thrown up so much the night before, I'm sure he would have topped 20 pounds - holy cats!

No comments: