Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Unfortunately, I missed the dinner tonight for Bari, but it sounded great. I spent the day in Raritan, NJ. I was visiting the computing headquarters for Johnson & Johnson. I'll be there again tomorrow, but I did get to spend the evening out with friends in NY. I'm staying with Karl in Manhattan, and we went to a great Czech beer garden in Queens. On the way there, Karl and Heather FINALLY guessed the name we are leaning toward for a baby boy with the initial 'S', but admitted that it took looking at a list to figure it out. I guess that means that it's not too popular. That is a good thing. Funny thing was, that at the beer garden, over a couple of pitchers of German beer, a few of the guys asked if we knew what we were having, and I said, yes, that it is a boy, and the reaction was just like that in Houston, "YEAH!, First try too! good job!" Funny that everyone assumes that a boy is what we were shooting for. I guess that 5000 years of evolution is hard to fight, and I have admited that AFTER finding out that its a boy, I am pretty excited about it, and even though I can't say that I'd be any less excited about a girl, I guess I just know boys better.

No comments: