Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Happy 28th Birthday Deena!!!

Yesterday afternoon we took Spencer to an ENT who confirmed his laryngomalacia. Unfortunately, the process to do so involves putting a small fiber optic scope up his nose and down his throat. Despite the little bit of numbing medicine, Spencer HATED the ordeal. (As the doctor had said he would.) Jim was holding the baby sitting on his lap, and I watched him scream with absolute terror on his face. Truly awful. The doc did pass the eyepiece of the scope to me and I got to check it out for myself, which was kind of cool as it look exactly like pictures I had already seen online. Spencer quieted down within minutes after the scope was removed, but Jim and I were still a bit traumatized for much of the rest of the day.

Spencer is now wearing Size 2 diapers!

No comments: