Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Just when I was getting to feeling a bit down, that I don't get to go anywhere by myself anymore, my calendar seems to be full of little opportunities to get our for a couple of hours. In the next week there is a planned dinner for Girls' Night and one for Mommy's Night. Plus, this Saturday morning I am looking forward to the polymer clay class which I signed up for earlier in the month. I don't really have a desire to pick this up as (yet another) crafty hobby, but I've seen some DIY shows and it looks cool. I just want the opportunity to play around with it for a little while, so that's what I'm going to do.

Spencer pooped last night, at home - unfortunately. Somehow we didn't hear it happen and was caught completely off guard when I opened his diaper before his bath. Question: if his diet is unchanged (still 100% breast milk) then why are his poops beginning to smell so awful? I thought that changes in smell only come with changes in food? Maybe they get stinky stored up inside for days at a time.

No comments: