Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 15, 2004

Saturday was a big day as I made my first trip back to the ice rink to watch Jim skate in a tournament, catch up with my hockey buds who I've missed for the past few months, and of course - to show off Spencer! Our time there was brief, but it was great to see everyone again. Spencer looked the part, all dressed up in his little hockey sweatshirt from Karen W. We took a couple pictures before leaving the house because he just looked so darn cute. They have been added to the new March photo album.

Anyone else catch Ben Affleck hosting SNL? I thought he was hilarious (at least the 30 minutes before I fell asleep were) and especially liked his skit about the "Bennifer" t-shirts. I laughed out loud when I saw some of the other ones he held up, especially "Benyonce" and "Boprah!"

No comments: